Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

My Book Review




Book Title: Goose Bumps Most Wanted
Author: R.L Stine
Reviewer: Christopher Class 4
Grand total of books read this year: 10
Book Genre: (Highlight)

Fiction
  • Science fiction
  • Drama
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Comedy
  • Series
  • Fantasy
  • Other (state)

Non-Fiction
  • Biographies/Autobiographies
  • Historical
  • Instructional
  • Other (state)
Insert photo of book cover here

Reading Level:
  • Easy
  • Medium
  • Advanced
Rating:
(Leave how many stars you rate it.)
✩✩
Review:Jaskson Stander is every parents dream. He doesn't get into trouble he always does his home work and he never ever lies.
Excerpt: 





1 comment:

Coley Travels said...

Christopher,
Hi, my name is Coley Stephens. I am in the EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I have read a few of your blog post. I have also loved every single blog post, especially this one.
I used to love reading the Goose Bumps series whenever I was in middle school! I really wish we could have written book reviews like this when I was in school. It seems like it would help you remember it if you have to take a test on it, since you have to read so many during the school year. What did you like most about this book? R. L Stine really knows how to keep you on your toes with his books. I am usually hooked after the first two pages!
I hope you have a great day!

Post a Comment