Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Cold Day


Today outside it was cold and freezing. As I was going to walk I could feel my legs starting to go numb. I saw a car in a driveway that was very icy and this man had to put hot water on it so the engine will start when I was on my way to school I saw some grass that was had ice on it
and then I people with a barrel and there was wood and fire.




When I got to school my hands were cold like my friends hand he put it on my face and was very cold so when we went inside there was a heter that warmed up my body when the bell
went everyone went to sit in the ground but I didn't so my friend told me to come and sit in
the mat but I was still cold.                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment