Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

The Whisper


When I was by our farm house I was just feeding the animal’s
when I was about go inside I heard voice. That’s saying “follow
me follow me” I was feeling a bit scared. I thought it was a ghost I
ran inside to tell my big sister Bella I told her that “When I was feeding
the animal’s and when I came inside that’s when I heard the voice
It said “follow me” I'm scared now. We went outside to check if
voice was still there Bella went to stand in farm she heard it too.


When dad and mum came back from pak n save we told them that we kept on
hearing a voice that saying “follow me”. But mum and dad didn't believe us
we kept pleading to them to go and stand in the farmhouse and you believe us. I and told dad the whole story when I went out.I was just feeding the animal’s when I was about go inside I heard voice. That’s saying “follow me”
when dad and mum went to the farm and check they said there’s “no voice”
said dad


The next day dad woke up and went outside feed the animals and when he  was going inside he heard the voice “follow me” “follow me”. Dad raced inside and told mum and the kid’s he said “it’s true” mum said “what’s
true” the voice that voice was Bella was talking about. Dad went and call
the ghost hearer so the ghost hearer came over and hear if he can hear anything. He said there was murder around this place  and murder is a man.



So the ghost hearer said we should follow it. So we all follow it
I was getting really scared so the ghost hearer said to” go away go away”
so the next day I went outside and feed the animals I stayed there for 10
second when ten second was over I ran inside and said to dad it’s gone
yes!! “it’s gone”. So mum and dad was so happy.






1 comment:

Mohammed said...

Hi Chris it's Mohammed I like your story nice job Keep it up

Post a Comment